VILLAGE OF GLEN ECHO, MISSOURI
2021 ANNUAL PUBLICATION OF COMPLIANCE
WITH THE MINIMUM STANDARDS ESTABLISHED BY SECTION 67.287.2 RSMO
First posted on Village website January 2022
During 2021, the Village of Glen Echo, Missouri, met the minimum standards established by Section 67.287.2 RSMo. as set forth below. For more information, contact the Village Clerk at email@example.com.
- The Village approved a balanced annual budget listing anticipated revenues and expenditures, as required in Section 67.010 RSMo.
- The Village will contract with an auditing firm for the 2022 Fiscal Year for the conduct of an annual audit of the finances of the Village that includes a report on the internal controls utilized by the Village to prevent misuse of public funds. The Village maintained internal safeguards and controls to protect against misuse of public funds.
- The Village used a cash management and accounting system that accounts for all revenues and expenditures.
- The Village maintained the following types of insurance in adequate amounts to minimize risk, including:
- General liability coverage
- Liability coverage with endorsements to cover emergency medical personnel and paramedics with the following limits: not applicable.
- Bonds for local officials as required by Sections 77.390, 79.260 and 80.250 RSMo.
- The Village’s ordinances can be made available to the public in physical format within ten days upon written request.
- The Village was served by the Normandy, Missouri police department, a department accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies.
- The police department serving the Village had written policies regarding the safe operation of emergency vehicles, including a policy on police pursuits.
- The police department serving the Village had written policies regarding the use of force by peace officers.
- The police department serving the Village had written general orders.
- The police department serving the Village had written policies for collecting and reporting all crime and police stop data for the Village as required by law.
- The Village conducted construction code review by Village officers pursuant to the codes and procedures as appropriate throughout the year.